Friday, February 11, 2011

My most favorite people!

My boy Sean Parker... Sean is the most loving, compassionate little boy. Always making sure  his sister Reece is taken care of, always asking if we are okay....  His compassion just amazes me for only being 2!Since he was a baby he had a smile that just lit up a room! Everywhere we went people would always comment on his great smile and his beautiful blue eyes. I think we might have a little heart breaker!!

My blue eyed boy at 10 months old.

Sean is a natural athlete (I know I know doesn't every Mom think there child is the best) But seriously his athletic ability is so far advanced... he has been kicking a soccer ball, dribbling a basketball, hitting a baseball, and throwing a football since he was about 18 months old! He loves sports, playing outside, bikes, trains, trucks, tractors, and most importantly he loves his sister Reece... I can already tell that they have a truly special bond! He is our Boogie and we love him more than words could ever say!








My girl Reece Madison...  Our little stinker! She came fast and has not slowed down since... crawling at 6 months, walking at 11 months! She is a girl with no fear and is always up to something.... She is also the sweetest girl in the world. Always giving the best hugs and kisses. We love her so much! She makes me smile everyday, My favorite time is getting her out of her crib in the morning, and seeing her smiling face behind the Binky of course. She loves Elmo, Barney, playing with her brothers cars, dancing, running, jumping, and playing with Sean who is her very best friend! She brings complete joy to our lives!








And last but certainly not least. My love...Justin! He is such an amazing husband and father... He works very hard everyday so that I can stay home with our kids..... Probably the best gift anyone can ever give! He loves his kids more than anything and his first priority is his family. Sometimes I think I get caught up in life and the little things... the things that are not important and I forget to just sit back and realize how truly lucky I am! I need to tell my husband more often how much I do appreciate him and how much I love him! He is definitely my very best friend!!

1 comment:

  1. Your favorites?? You forgot someone!! haha Just kidding! I'm excited you are doing a blog!!! You are not going to bore me!!! Love you

    ReplyDelete