Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Top 5 Places I have to see!





"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts.  Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime."  ~Mark Twain




I  remember when Justin and I were flying to Vegas for our wedding, we sat next to a guy who told us.... No matter if you have money or not you have to travel, travel, travel, and travel even more when you have kids! I wish it were that easy.... but I think eventually we will be able to travel and when that day comes I have 5 places already picked out!

AMSTERDAM

PATAGONIA


SOUTH AFRICA


BORA BORA


ALASKA


"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."  ~St. Augustine

2 comments:

  1. When we were on our cruise this old guy said that he had been on the alaskan cruise like four times and he said it was something we just had to do no matter what! I say we do a cruise to Alaska. He said any season is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love it!! Looks like such a beautiful place! All these places look amazing! We are looking into Amsterdam for a trip to take in a couple of years...

    ReplyDelete